ToR: Video “Early Intervention”
Established on March 4, 2007, DSK is non-governmental organization, with status association, founded by parents of the children and persons with Down syndrome (SD).
DSK as a national, multi-ethnic organization, its mission is to increase the dignity of individuals with Down syndrome and their families.
DSK reached to mobilize 902 families and its member, to organize initiative about the promotion of the rights of individuals with Down syndrome and persons with disability, to provide professional services which affect the welfare and the improvement of the life standard.
DSK coordinated local coalition of eight (8) NGOs for person with disability, called OKTAGON. Down Syndrome Kosova is member of European Down Syndrome Association (EDSA) and Down Syndrome International, these two organizations includesindividuals and organizations all over the world and engages to improve the life quality for individuals with Down syndrome in all over the world and to promote their rights for acceptance and inclusiveness.
During these years, DSK reached to build up cooperation with many state institution as Ministry if Education, Science and Technology; Social Welfare Ministry; municipality of Pristina; of Prizren; of Ferizaj; of Gjakova; of Mitrovica. Also collaboration with the ClinicalUniversity Center of Kosovo, Department of Genetics and Gynecology and private clinics and laboratory which operates in Kosovo.
Down Syndrome Kosova within the project “Empowering support systems toward the fulfillment of the rights of people with Down syndrome – 2”, supported by Save the Children in Kosovo, is seeking to engage a studio design which will design the video regarding the early intervention.
Down Syndrome Kosovo will provide its information resources and inputs regarding the topic of the video, which is reliable and useful.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Studio/company design will be responsible for:
- Recordings during therapeutic hour in 4 service centers of DSK
- Incorporation of the recordings into the video material
- Incorporation of the text relating the issue
- Send a videofile_preview to Down Syndrome Kosova for comments;
- Incorporation of all the comments from DSK and to resend the preview with comments adressed
- Preparing and showing all the requests based on the plan with the expected quality and standard
Down Syndrome Kosova responsabilities:
- Provide the informative material which will be illustrated in the video;
- Monitor and support all the engagement process from the begining until its ending, when and how it will be needed based on the agreement;
- Ensuring that the comments given in videofile_preview are included in the final version of the video;
The payment of the studio/company design will be based on the conditions of service contract which will be prepared from Down Syndrome Kosova and it will be signed from the representative of the studio/comapny. The payment will be done through bank transaction in Euro valute. The payment will be done after finishing successfully the design of the video.
Documents and application procedure:
- A letter
that proves the expertise in the field of design
- Portafoglio of the studio/company
- Financial proposal;
Applications should be sent via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Application: Video for Early Intervention
The deadline of submission of application: 25/07/2019